Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Lekhnath has to offer.
- There are 2 Lekhnath hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Pokhara (PKR), 7 mi (11.2 km) from the city centre
Staying in Lekhnath
Searching for a charming or small, stylish hotel? You may enjoy The Begnas Lake Resort & Villas.
Dressing for Lekhnath
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 28°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Lekhnath gets about 893 millimetres of rain per year