Search Hotels in Le Treport
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 3 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 17 May 2019
Reviewed on 2 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 24 Jul 2020
Visiting Le Treport
Visitors to Le Treport are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront, cathedral and monuments. A top sight in the area is Baie de Somme. In Le Treport, there are 20 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Le Treport
The city's cultural venues include Kahl Burg and Musee du Vieux Treport. Notable city landmarks like St. Jacques Church and Funiculaire du Treport might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Le Treport Beach and Office de Tourisme Le Treport.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Le Treport. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel le Saint-Yves - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a computer station. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- HOTEL DE CALAIS - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this hotel. Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free parking and free Internet.
- Hôtel The Originals Le Tréport La Villa Marine - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with in-room plasma TVs. Expedia customers like its beach locale and room size.
A top sight outside the city is Baie de Somme, located 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the heart of the city.
Getting around Le Treport
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Le Treport-Mers Station. Le Treport may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Le Treport
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- Le Treport gets about 763 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Le Treport?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Le Treport, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Le Treport?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Le Treport?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Le Treport?
Where's the best place to stay in Le Treport that's close to historical sites?
What are some hotels with pools in Le Treport?
Le Treport Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Le Treport by Star Rating
- Hotels near Le Treport Airports
- Accommodation near Le Treport Attractions
- More accommodation types in Le Treport
- Choose Your Le Treport Hotel Style
- Search Le Treport Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Le Treport
- Hotels Near Le Treport, Normandy
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends