Visiting Le Morne
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Le Morne, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches, sporting events and restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its shopping.
- There are 6 Le Morne hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Mahebourg (MRU-Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Intl.), 23.4 mi (37.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Le Morne
- Popular family attractions include Casela Nature and Leisure Park, Casela World of Adventures, and Bois Cheri Tea Factory
- The beaches and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and Le Morne Mountain, Le Morne Beach, and Chamarel Falls are several places worth visiting
- Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Barachois Shopping Center and Cascavelle Shopping Mall
Staying in Le Morne
With 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Le Morne, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 5 resorts ranging from GBP 187 to GBP 312 per night.
You might prefer these highly rated properties for your family trip or any other travel plans:
- The St. Regis Mauritius Resort
- Paradis Hotel & Golf Club
You might like LUX* Le Morne for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is The St. Regis Mauritius Resort with a 4.7 out of 5 user rating, whereas LUX* Le Morne and Paradis Hotel & Golf Club are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Le Morne
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whereas night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 19°C as the nighttime average
- About 31 millimetres of rain falls on Le Morne each year