Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Chamarel has to offer.
- There are 2 Chamarel hotels
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Mahebourg (MRU-Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Intl.), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Chamarel
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including Rhumerie de Chamarel, The Martello Tower Museum, and La Route du The
- Chamarel Falls, Ganga Talao, and Tamarind Falls are just some of the places to enjoy the area's natural beauty
Staying in Chamarel
You may appreciate Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge with a 4.1 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Chamarel
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 19°C at night
- About 31 millimetres of rain falls on Chamarel each year