Visitors can enjoy all that Lansdowne has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Horseshoe Casino Baltimore, M&T Bank Stadium and B&O Railroad Museum.
- You'll find 352 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Baltimore
- The closest major airport is in Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 12.1 mi (19.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lansdowne
Horseshoe Casino Baltimore, M&T Bank Stadium and B&O Railroad Museum are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Oriole Park at Camden Yards and American Visionary Art Museum.
As you plan your holiday to Lansdowne, the best accommodation may not be in the city centre but there are 269 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Lord Baltimore Hotel is located 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city centre. This 3.5-star hotel in Baltimore features a restaurant, free WiFi and a 24-hour fitness centre. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and overall value.
- Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Baltimore can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Rodeway Inn BWI Airport is located within 3.6 mi (5.8 km) of the city centre. This 2.5-star hotel in Linthicum Heights features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Baltimore Convention Center, 3.7 mi/6 km from the heart of the city, and Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina, which is 3.8 mi (6.1 km) away.
Dressing for Lansdowne
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the night-time average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Lansdowne is 1038 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -1°C