Search Hotels in Lampedusa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Lampedusa has to offer including the parks, monuments and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. A top sight in the city is Rabbit Beach.
- There are 71 hotels and other accommodation options in Lampedusa
- The closest major airport is in Lampedusa (LMP), 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Lampedusa
The city is notable for landmarks like Shrine of Our Lady of Lampedusa, Fisherman Statue and Parish of St. Gerland Lampedusa. The city's natural beauty is on display at Rabbit Beach, Cala Croce Beach and Pulcino Cove. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Guitgia Cove and Cala Pisana.
In Lampedusa e Linosa, you'll find 71 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily organise your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel O'scià - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a bar and a snack bar/deli. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Hotel Martello - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Paladini di Francia - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean rooms.
Dressing for Lampedusa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 12°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 13°C as the night-time average
- About 430.40 millimetres of rain falls on Lampedusa each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Lampedusa?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lampedusa, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Lampedusa?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Lampedusa?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Lampedusa?
Lampedusa Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Lampedusa by Star Rating
- Hotels near Lampedusa Airports
- Accommodation near Lampedusa Attractions
- More accommodation types in Lampedusa
- Choose Your Lampedusa Hotel Style
- Search Lampedusa Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Lampedusa
- Hotels Near Lampedusa, Sicily
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends