Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Lamlash, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the island, restaurants and bars. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its library and coffeehouses.
- There are 2 Lamlash hotels
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick), 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Lamlash
- The island and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and Goat Fell, Caisteal Abhail, and Carradale Point are several places worth visiting
- Also well-known for its ferries and library
Getting around Lamlash
Lamlash has plenty of options for transport. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Staying in Lamlash
Seeking a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may appreciate these top-rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- Glenisle Hotel
- Lamlash Bay Hotel
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Glenisle Hotel with a 4.4 out of 5 user rating, whereas Lamlash Bay Hotel has a 3.5 rating by guests.
Dressing for Lamlash
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Lamlash gets about 47 millimetres of rain per year