- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Q Hotel Plus Krakow
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Standard Single Room
Executive Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
Studio Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Bathtub
About this area
Located in Krakow, Q Hotel Plus Krakow is connected to the convention centre. Oskar Schindler Factory and National Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Wawel Castle and Main Market Square. Aquarium and Natural History Museum and Park Wodny are also worth visiting.
- ICE Krakow Congress Centre - 2 min walk
- Dragon's Den - 13 min walk
- Wawel Castle - 16 min walk
- Wawel Cathedral - 16 min walk
- Old Synagogue - 10 min drive
- Wieliczka Station - 12 min drive
- Krakow (KRK-John Paul II - Balice) - 21 min drive
- Piekarnia Awiteks - 3 min walk
- Ramiro - 4 min walk
- Forum Przestrzenie - 5 min walk
- Bac-Bo - 6 min walk
- Jadłodajnia U Babuni - 7 min walk
About this property
Q Hotel Plus Krakow
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PLN 65 for adults and PLN 30.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: PLN 60 per night
- Pet fee: PLN 50 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel was perfect, clean, friendly in a perfect location, next to the bus station for easy access to airport, salt mines etc etc. Staff was friendly and couldn't do enough to help guests. Close to attractions. Couldn't fault hotel and would definitely stay again.