Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco Krakow hotel in Kleparz, walk to Main Market Square
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Kleparz, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Bagatela Theatre, Main Market Square and Czartoryski Museum. Collegium Maius and Florian's Gate are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a fitness centre and a sauna. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, spa services, a business centre and conference space are on-site.
All 18 rooms provide conveniences such as fridges and coffee makers, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find room service (during limited hours), free bottled water and hairdryers.
Hotel Amber features a sauna and a fitness centre. The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to A business centre and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 377 square feet (35 square metres) include conference rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers spa services, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
Hotel Amber has designated areas for smoking.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Business centre
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 35
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 377
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( PLN 5 per hour )
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free bottled water
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Hotel Amber has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for PLN 20.00 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of PLN 30 per accommodation, per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: PLN 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN90 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: PLN0
- Self-parking fee: PLN40 per day
- Nearby parking fee: PLN 40 24 hours
- Pet fee: PLN30 per accommodation, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: PLN20.00 per night
- Hotel Amber Krakow
- Hotel Amber
- Amber Krakow
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.