Overview of David Boutique Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Air conditioning
- Parking Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double or Twin Room
Standard Single Room
About this area
Located in Krakow's Kazimierz neighbourhood, David Boutique Hotel is in the city centre. Notable landmarks in the area include Wawel Castle and Main Market Square, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Oskar Schindler Factory. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Tauron Arena Kraków or Krakow Canoe Club. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.Visit our Krakow travel guide
- Old Synagogue - 1 min walk
- Jewish Cemetery - 3 min walk
- Dragon's Den - 16 min walk
- Wawel Castle - 16 min walk
- Wawel Cathedral - 17 min walk
- Wieliczka Station - 11 min drive
- Krakow (KRK-John Paul II - Balice) - 30 min drive
- Restauracja Eden - 1 min walk
- Acai bar - 1 min walk
- Trdelnik - 1 min walk
- The dog - 1 min walk
- Tak Kimchi Korean food - 1 min walk
About this property
David Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 90 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: PLN 50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 80 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.