Overview of Silka Seaview Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room -Standard Chartered Promotion
About this area
Located near the beach, Silka Seaview Hotel is in Kowloon's Jordan neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Hong Kong Arts Centre and Madame Tussauds are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include The Peak Tram and Ocean Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Happy Valley Race Course or Hong Kong Coliseum.Visit our Kowloon travel guide
- Temple Street Night Market - 2 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District - 4 min walk
- Ladies' Market - 13 min walk
- Kowloon Park - 16 min walk
- Victoria Harbour - 9 min drive
- Kowloon Station - 3 min drive
- Hong Kong Yau Ma Tei Station - 5 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 30 min drive
- 許留山 - 1 min walk
- Bakery - 1 min walk
- Mido Cafe - 1 min walk
- Ying Vegetarian - 1 min walk
- Wah Hong Restaurant - 1 min walk
About this property
Silka Seaview Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: HKD 40 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.