Search Hotels in Kochi
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Kochi has to offer including the temples, monuments and museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and aquarium. A top sight in the city is Kochi Castle.
- There are 56 hotels and other accommodation options in Kochi
- The closest major airport is in Kochi (KCZ-Ryoma), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Kochi
Cultural venues in the city include Kochi City Culture Plaza Karupo, Kochi Liberty and People's Rights Museum and Tosa Yamauchi Family Treasury and Archives. The city is notable for landmarks like Kochi Castle, Chikurinji Temple and Yamauchi Shinto Shrine. The city's natural beauty is on display at Katsurahama Beach, Godaisan Prefectural Park and Makino Botanical Garden.
Dressing for Kochi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Kochi gets about 1203 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°C