Search Hotels in Ko Lanta
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 4 Jan 2020
Visiting Ko Lanta
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Ko Lanta, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. Top sights in the city include Klong Dao Beach, Long Beach and Khlong Khong Beach.
- There are 438 hotels and other accommodation options in Ko Lanta
- The closest major airport is in Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.), 31.9 mi (51.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Ko Lanta
Notable city landmarks like Koh Lanta Lighthouse and Siri Lanta Bridge might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Klong Dao Beach, Long Beach and Khlong Khong Beach. Snorkelling is a top activity, and Sala Dan Pier is one place to visit.
Other top sights in Ko Lanta include Klong Nin Beach. Popular places to see in the area include Ko Jum Beach, located 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the city centre, and Long Beach, which is 20.4 mi/32.8 km away.
Dressing for Ko Lanta
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Ko Lanta is 78 millimetres
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Ko Lanta?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ko Lanta, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Ko Lanta?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Ko Lanta?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Ko Lanta?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Ko Lanta?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Ko Lanta?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Ko Lanta?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Ko Lanta?
Ko Lanta Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Ko Lanta by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ko Lanta Airports
- Accommodation near Ko Lanta Attractions
- More accommodation types in Ko Lanta
- Choose Your Ko Lanta Hotel Style
- Search Ko Lanta Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Ko Lanta
- Hotels Near Ko Lanta, Krabi Province
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends