Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 11 Nov 2020
Visitors to Knokke-Heist are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, casinos and coffee shops. Around the area, top sights include Bruges Market Square (Grote Markt), Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig Bloed Basiliek) and Bruges Belfry (Belfort).
- You'll find 329 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bruges
- The closest major airport is in Ostende (OST-Ostend-Bruges Intl.), 20.8 mi (33.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Knokke-Heist
Cultural venues in the city include Beverly Screens, Museum Sincfala and For Freedom Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Knokke-Heist Beach, Zwin and Het Zwin. Additionally, you might want to add Knokke Casino to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Knokke-Heist. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Adagio hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and a sauna. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its location.
- Charl's - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- La Réserve - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Bruges Market Square (Grote Markt), located 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig Bloed Basiliek), which is 9.5 mi (15.3 km) away.
Getting around Knokke-Heist
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Knokke Station, Duinbergen Station or Heist Station. Knokke-Heist might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Knokke-Heist
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 4°C at night
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Knokke-Heist each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Knokke-Heist?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Knokke-Heist, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Knokke-Heist?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Knokke-Heist?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Knokke-Heist?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Knokke-Heist?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Knokke-Heist?
What's the best luxury hotel in Knokke-Heist?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Knokke-Heist?
Where's the best place to stay for some casino gaming in Knokke-Heist?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Knokke-Heist?
Knokke-Heist Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Knokke-Heist by Star Rating
- Hotels near Knokke-Heist Airports
- Accommodation near Knokke-Heist Attractions
- More accommodation types in Knokke-Heist
- Choose Your Knokke-Heist Hotel Style
- Search Knokke-Heist Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Knokke-Heist
- Hotels Near Knokke-Heist, Bruges
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends