Search Hotels in Kisumu
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Kisumu has to offer including the temples, golf courses and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and monuments. A top sight in the city is Lake Victoria.
- There are 64 hotels and other accommodation options in Kisumu
- The closest major airport is in Kisumu (KIS), 4 mi (6.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kakamega (GGM), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kisumu
The picturesque setting of Lake Victoria and Kisumu Impala Sanctuary exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kisumu Clock Tower and The West End Shopping Mall.
Dressing for Kisumu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the night-time average to be 17°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kisumu is 1266 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 16°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Kisumu?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kisumu, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Kisumu?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Kisumu?
Kisumu Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Kisumu by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kisumu Airports
- Accommodation near Kisumu Attractions
- More accommodation types in Kisumu
- Choose Your Kisumu Hotel Style
- Search Kisumu Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Kisumu
- Hotels Near Kisumu, Kisumu County
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends