Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated in the mountains, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Highland Folk Museum and Kingussie Golf Club. Fused and Light is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) away.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and self parking are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a meeting room, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities.
All 13 rooms provide room service, coffee makers, and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Columba House Hotel & Garden Restaurant
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Kingussie hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Columba House Hotel & Garden Restaurant is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 2
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- Flat-panel TV
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
Onsite venue - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Bar - This bar overlooks the garden.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Deposit: GBP 40.00 per stay
- Cleaning deposit: GBP 20 per stay
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 10 for adults and GBP 10 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 1.00 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.00 per night
- Columba House Garden Restaurant Kingussie
- Columba House Hotel
- Columba House Hotel & Garden Restaurant
- Columba House Hotel & Garden Restaurant Kingussie
- Columba House Hotel Garden Restaurant Kingussie
- Columba House Hotel Garden Restaurant
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.