Search Hotels in Kielce
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Kielce has to offer including the parks, university setting and museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral and spas. In Kielce, there are 31 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kielce
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Geopark Kielce-Centrum Geoedukacji is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Museum of Toys and Play and Kadzielnia Nature Reserve.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 31 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Kielce. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Willa Hueta - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a health club. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Qubus Hotel Kielce - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Ibis Kielce Centrum - This 2.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Getting around Kielce
If you want to venture outside the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Kielce Station. Kielce might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Kielce
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kielce is 735 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -5°C