Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Alanya, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches, restaurants, and sporting events. Welcoming and tucked away, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its monuments, natural parks, and bars.
- There are 2 Alanya hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while April tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Gazipasa (GZP-Gazipasa - Alanya), 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Alanya
- Boating, taking an adventure tour, and exploring the waterfront are top activities, while sights to visit include Dimcay Waterfall, Alanya Harbour, and Alanya Belediyesi Seyir Terasi
- Its historic sites, monuments, and castle are notable and landmarks include Alanya Castle and Sarapsa Hani Fortress
- The beach, parks, and seaside exemplify the natural beauty, and some places to consider visiting are Mahmutlar Beach and Ulus Beach
Getting around Alanya
There are plenty of options for getting around Alanya. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transportation.
Dressing for Alanya
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the nighttime average to be 5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July through September averages 26°C during the day and 14°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Alanya is 27 millimetres