Visitors to Alanya are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, safari tours and cafes. Top sights in the city include Alanya Aquapark, Kleopatra Beach and Alanya Harbor.
- You'll find 4751 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Antalya
- The closest major airport is in Gazipasa (GZP-Gazipasa - Alanya), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Alanya
Cultural venues in the city include Alanya Culture Center, Alanya Archeological Museum and Alanya Ataturk House Museum. Attractions like Alanya Aquapark, Alanya Lunapark and Sealanya are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Alanya Castle, Ataturk Square, and Alanya Lighthouse.
In Okurcalar, you can choose from 934 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa Augusto Boutique Hotel - Boutique Class - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with a private spa tub. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and pool.
- Aysev Hotel - Our customers like the clean rooms at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Kleopatra Suit Hotel - Adults Only - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Other favourite sights in Alanya include Kleopatra Beach, Alanya Harbor and Damlatas Caves.
Dressing for Alanya
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and night-time averages of 5°C
- Alanya gets about 731.40 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 5°C