Budget-minded travellers will find a good deal in Kakamigahara, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the aquarium, theme park and museums. Visitors who travel to this walkable city can discover its shopping, wineries and restaurants.
- There are 3 Kakamigahara hotels
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Nagoya (NKM-Komaki), 11.2 mi (18 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Kakamigahara
- Wine tasting is just one of the many top activities, whereas Hayashihonten Sake Brewery and Kirin Beer Park Nagoya are great sights to visit
- Known for its museums, whereas Kakamigahara Aerospace Science Museum, Naito Museum of Pharmaceutical Science and Industry, and Inuyama Cultural Historical Museum are some local cultural sights
- Families come for the aquarium and theme park, specifically attractions such as Aquatotto Aquarium, Oasis Park, and Japan Monkey Park
- Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Airport Walk Nagoya and Mozo Wonder City
Getting around Kakamigahara
Kakamigahara has many options for getting around. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Kakamigahara Station.
Staying in Kakamigahara
Looking for a charming or small, stylish hotel? You might love Hotel Fine Garden Gifu - Adults Only.
Hotel Fine Garden Gifu - Adults Only, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.7 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Kakamigahara
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, while the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Kakamigahara gets about 1143 millimetres of rain per year