Overview of Haneviim Court Residence
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms
Apartment, 4 Bedrooms
About this area
Haneviim Court Residence is located in Jerusalem. Western Wall and Al-Aqsa Mosque are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Temple Mount and Mount Zion. Jerusalem Botanical Gardens and Biblical Zoo are also worth visiting.Visit our Jerusalem travel guide
- Ben Yehuda Street - 4 min walk
- Garden Tomb - 11 min walk
- Mamilla Mall - 11 min walk
- Damascus Gate - 12 min walk
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre - 15 min walk
- Yekuti'el Adam Station - 13 min drive
- Jerusalem Biblical Zoo Station - 25 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 43 min drive
About this property
Haneviim Court Residence
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: ILS 640 per accommodation, per stay, (varies per unit size)
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.