Search Jerome Hotels, Sedona
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 21 Sep 2020
Visitors to Jerome are sure to enjoy the cafes and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, art and bars. Top sights around the area include Verde Canyon Railroad and Out of Africa Wildlife Park.
- You'll find 562 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sedona
- The closest major airport is in Cottonwood, AZ (CTW), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Prescott, AZ (PRC-Prescott Municipal), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jerome
A couple of favourite places to visit are Mine Museum and Jerome Cemetery. In the area, you'll also find Verde Canyon Railroad and Out of Africa Wildlife Park.
As you start planning your visit to Jerome, the best accommodation may not be in the city centre but you'll find 80 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Ghost City Inn is located 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from the heart of Jerome. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Jerome features free breakfast, free WiFi and concierge services. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Wow!!!! is What our Guest Guest Say, 550 Sq.ft. Flat With Private Balcony is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from central Jerome. This 3.5-star condo in Sedona features 4 outdoor pools, a restaurant and a fitness centre. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Jerome
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 21°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 37°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 38°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- Jerome gets about 18 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 36°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging -2°C