Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 9 Mar 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 24 Mar 2020
Visitors to Ivalo are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's northern lights and sightseeing tours.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Ivalo
- The closest major airport is in Ivalo (IVL), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Ivalo
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the rivers and Ivalo River Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Taidenayttelytila Kuulas to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Ivalo. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotelli Ivalo - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Kultahippu - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
Dressing for Ivalo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 0°C during the day and -19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 17°C, whilst the average at night is -9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 18°C with night-time averages of 1°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 6°C and night-time averages of -18°C
- Average annual rainfall for Ivalo is 21 millimetres
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 16°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -17°C