Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants and museums in Isselburg. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- There are 2 Isselburg hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Weeze (NRN), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from the city centre
Staying in Isselburg
You may enjoy one of these traveller-recommended, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Hotel Restaurant Nienhaus
- Hotel Krasemann
Hotel Restaurant Nienhaus, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4 out of 5 user rating. Also Hotel Krasemann has a 3.9 rating by guests.
Dressing for Isselburg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 28 millimetres of rain falls on Isselburg each year