History buffs will enjoy a visit to Bocholt, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the museums and monuments. This city also attracts visitors with its parks, shopping and tours.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Weeze (NRN), 26.1 mi (42 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Bocholt
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as Kunsthaus der Stadt Bocholt, City Museum Bocholt, and Kunsthaus Bocholt
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable, and landmarks include St. Georg's Church, Historisches Rathaus, and Bocholt Historic Town Hall
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places to visit include Bocholter Stadtwald, Winterswijk City Park, and Sculpture Park
Getting around Bocholt
Bocholt has plenty of options for transport. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Bocholt Station.
Dressing for Bocholt
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 28 millimetres of rain falls on Bocholt each year