Visitors will want to experience the monuments, natural parks, and wineries in Indaial. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts visitors with its museums, shopping, and theatres.
- Though not directly in Indaial, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, while September tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Navegantes (NVT-Ministro Victor Konder Intl.), 36.2 mi (58.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Indaial
- Wine tasting is one of the top activities, while Eisenbahn Brewery, Wunder Bier Brewery, and Bierland Brewery are favourite sights to visit
- Its monuments and library are notable and landmarks to visit include Igreja Matriz, Ponte Pensil, and Blumenau City Hall
- The natural beauty of the parks is picturesque, and places to visit include Vila Germanica Convention Center and Park, Spitzkopf Ecological Park, and Edith Gaertner Botanical Garden
Staying in Indaial
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Hotel Indaial, averaging GBP 36.7 per night. Hotel Indaial, a 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Indaial
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July through September averages 23°C during the day and 13°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Indaial gets about 1339 millimetres of rain per year