Visiting Ilha de Cotijuba
Travellers to Ilha de Cotijuba will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Nossa Senhora da Paz Theater, Se Cathedral and Basilica of Our Lady of Nazareth.
- There are 62 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Belem (BEL-Val de Cans Intl.), 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Ilha de Cotijuba
Nossa Senhora da Paz Theater, Se Cathedral and Basilica of Our Lady of Nazareth are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Brasilia Beach and Biopark Crocodile Safari.
As you start planning for your getaway to Ilha de Cotijuba, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of the city, but you can select from 62 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Resort Vila Cotijuba is located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the heart of Ilha de Cotijuba. This 2.5-star pousada in Belem features free breakfast, free WiFi and 24-hour room service.
- Ibis budget Belem is 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from central Ilha de Cotijuba. This 2.5-star hotel in Belem features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Ibis Belem Aeroporto is 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from the centre of Ilha de Cotijuba. This 2.5-star hotel in Belem features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its proximity to the airport.
Dressing for Ilha de Cotijuba
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- About 76 millimetres of rain falls on Ilha de Cotijuba each year
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while April and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C