Book your room at Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong
Get an overview of this hotelFree shuttle, near Ladies' Market
Collect 400 points
Offer eligible for stays completed between 1 July 2016 and 30 September 2016. Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply.*Offers may apply
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, our elite customers are invited to enjoy the free room upgrades and other benefits upon availability at check-in.See details
Hong Kong's famous Ladies' Market and Nathan Road are a 10-minute walk from this hotel in Kowloon's bustling Mongkok area. The Temple Street Night Market, Jade Market, and Yuen Po Street Bird Garden are within 2 km.
24-hour fitness, alfresco dining, free shuttle service
Opened in 2010, the Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong features a 24-hour fitness studio, and free shuttle service to and from popular local destinations. Free WiFi is available in public areas.
Free use of smart phone
This hotel offers 285 smartly designed air-conditioned rooms. Guests are given complimentary use of a smart phone with free Internet, a personal hotspot for multi-device connectivity, and local/international calls to 10 countries. Mosaic bathrooms include rainfall showerheads. All rooms are non-smoking.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong88 Tai Kok Tsui Road Kowloon
The modern Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong is about a 5-minute walk from the Olympic subway station. Langham Place Mall and Nathan Road are within a 10- to 15-minute stroll. The hotel provides free scheduled shuttle service to and from Mong Kok, Tsim Sha Tsui, and West Kowloon.
The hotel is home to the Thai Pad restaurant on the second floor, serving authentic Thai delicacies. Free WiFi is available in the restaurant and the lobby. A fitness studio is open for guests' convenience 24 hours a day. Valet parking is available for guests for an additional fee. This environmentally friendly hotel is smoke-free.
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Total number of rooms - 285
- Number of floors - 27
- Multilingual staff
- Free area shuttle
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 2010
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( HKD 135 per night ), Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( HKD 120 per night )
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No cribs (infant beds) available
No rollaway/extra beds available
Please note: In the event of a no-show, the room will only be held until next day 11 AM for all guaranteed reservations (excludes non-refundable bookings).
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking 5 or more rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 132 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 135 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: HKD 120 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 140 per person (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 500 per day
- Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong Hotel
- Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
Fantastic 4 Business Offer
Book a stay in a Fantastic 4 Business Offer rate category for travel now – December 31, 2016, and receive the following:
- Free use of smartphone with unlimited 3G Internet, WiFi hotspot for multi-device connectivity, local and IDD calls to 10 countries both inside and outside of the hotel
- Complimentary pressing service of 1 piece of garment per day
- Daily breakfast buffet featuring a variety of international food
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi (100 megabits per second)
- 3 hours of access to the Hong Kong International Airport's Plaza Premium Lounge on departure with unlimited food and beverages, shower facilities, and free WiFi (only available when booking stays of 2 consecutive nights or more)
- Free downtown shuttle bus to Langham Place Mall, MongKok MTR subway station, Canton Road, Elements shopping center, and Airport Express Line Kowloon Station