Get an overview of this hotel3-star Riverside hotel, walk to Shukkeien
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Hiroshima, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Shimizu Theater and Shukkeien. Hiroshima Castle and Hiroshima Museum of Art are also within 1 mile (2 km).
A restaurant, a coffee shop/café and self parking are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a business centre, a meeting room and Concierge services are on-site.
All 91 properties offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus refrigerators and LCD TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include down comforters, in-room massages and hairdryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
APA Hotel Hiroshima-Ekimae
Renovations & Closures
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to A business centre and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 161 square feet (15 square metres). This Japanese business hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and a garden. Limited on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Picnic area
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1986
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Conference space size (meters) - 15
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 161
- Concierge services
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 91
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Down comforter
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Morning Kitchen – This restaurant only serves breakfast.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY950 and JPY1150 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY1200 per night
- Early check-in fee: JPY1000
- Late check-out fee: JPY1000
- An in-room microwave is available for an additional fee
- APA Hotel Hiroshima-Ekimae
- APA Hiroshima-Ekimae
We should mention
One child aged 6 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc.). Additionally, accommodation proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.