History buffs will enjoy a visit to Hirado, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the museums and monuments.
- There are 2 Hirado hotels
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
Sightseeing around Hirado
- Known for its museums, whereas Shimanoyakata, Hirado Christian Museum, and Hirado Kirishitan Museum are some local cultural sights
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable, and landmarks include Oranda Shōkan, Umegayatsu Kairakuen, and Hirado Castle
Staying in Hirado
For family trips or any other travel plans, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like Hotel Ranpu.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Ranpu with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Hirado
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Hirado is 1917 millimetres