- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Villa Daskalogianni
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Junior Studio Suite, 1 Bedroom
Family Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Traditional Apartment, 3 Bedrooms
Luxury Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Heraklion, Villa Daskalogianni is in a rural location. Heraklion Archaeological Museum and Historical Museum of Crete are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Palace of Knossos and Hania Gate. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Pankritio Stadium or Theodoros Vardinogiannis Stadium.
- Cretaquarium - 27 min drive
- Gortys - 30 min drive
- Shrine at Anemospilia - 34 min drive
- Hania Old Town - 35 min drive
- Rouvas Gorge - 37 min drive
- Heraklion (HER-Nikos Kazantzakis) - 25 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Pets stay for free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 6 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Villa Daskalogianni Heraklion
- Villa Daskalogianni Guesthouse
- Villa Daskalogianni Guesthouse Heraklion
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Old World Charm
Are only disappointment was only booking for one night. Spectacular view, charming host and hostess, George and Aphroditi treated us like family and fed us just as well! Aphroditi is a fantastic cook. This hotel is so lovely! We enjoyed walking to see a 300 year old church and all of The acres of grape, olive, fig, and flower gardens. We ate grapes right off the vine. Thank you for a wonderful visit. We will be back!