Visitors to Hancock are sure to enjoy the skiing, mountain views and restaurants. This cosy city also attracts tourists with its entertainment. Top sights around the area include Tanglewood Music Center and Mass MoCA.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodation options in Hancock
- The closest major airport is in Pittsfield, MA (PSF-Pittsfield Municipal), 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Hudson, NY (HCC-Columbia County), 28.1 mi (45.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hancock
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Tanglewood Music Center and Mass MoCA. You'll also find Pittsfield State Forest and Mount Greylock in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Hancock. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Vacation Village in the Berkshires is located in central Hancock. This 3-star condo in Hancock features an outdoor pool, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort is located in the heart of Hancock. This 3-star condo resort in Hancock features ski slopes, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Wyndham Bentley Brook is 1 mi (1.6 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star condo in Hancock can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Hancock
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the night-time average to be -12°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and -2°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and -10°C at night
- About 1154 millimetres of rain falls on Hancock each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -10°C