Overview of Algonquin Lakeside Inn
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed, No View
Honeymoon Suite, 1 King Bed, Lake View
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Lake View
Family Room, 2 Queen Beds, Lake View
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed, Lake View
Suite, 1 King Bed, Beachfront
Luxury Room, 2 Queen Beds
1 Bedroom Cottage
2 Queen Bed Cottage
2 Bedroom Cottage with lake view
1 Bedroom Classic Cottage
Deluxe Room, 2 Bedrooms (Jacuzzi)
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Algonquin Highlands, Algonquin Lakeside Inn is on the beach. Dorset Scenic Lookout Tower and Lake of Bays Marine Museum and Navigation Society are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Algonquin Provincial Park and Oxtongue Lake. Enjoy the area's slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, and don't miss out on the snowshoeing and snowmobiling.
- Beetle Lake Trail - 10 min walk
- Oxtongue River-Ragged Falls Provincial Park - 3 min drive
- Ragged Falls - 6 min drive
- Marsh's Falls - 10 min drive
- J. Albert Bauer Provincial Park - 30 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 178 min drive
- The Algonquin Inn — 1 min walk
About this property
Algonquin Lakeside Inn
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: CAD 22 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The place was beautiful, jacuzzi was great and overall the vibe was relaxing and peaceful. Man that was responsible for the place was helpful and easy going. overall it was a good time