- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Marmot Lodge
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Marmot Lodge is located in Jasper. While the natural beauty of Icefields Parkway and Maligne Lake can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can explore Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Golf Course. Take in the nearby slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, or try out other outdoor activities such as snowshoeing and ice skating.
- Jasper Activity Centre - 15 min walk
- Jasper Information Centre National Historic Site - 16 min walk
- The Den Jasper's Wildlife Museum - 17 min walk
- Jasper Municipal Library - 18 min walk
- Lac Beauvert - 12 min drive
- Jasper Station - 16 min walk
- Fireside Lounge — 1 min walk
- Embers Steakhouse — 1 min walk
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: CAD 16 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.