"Great Location, facilities & food, but poor rooms!"
The over all experience was pleasing. A nice hotel, close to the beach, and to the night life around. It is also on the same public bus route, where you can sue to go to the city center and marina...
Facilities are very good, and there are lots of activities and entertainment prepared by the staff every day...
Food selection is countless, and can satisfy the taste of many.
Drinks, ice cream... are served all the time...
Couple of drawbacks witnessed:
- Room furniture is very old, and the bed mattress is terrible! had a back pain all week.
- Each room has a safe, but surprisingly, it is of an old generation, where you need to use a door like key to open and close. If lost, you are penalized to pay 50 Euros for it!! - What the heck!! - Not sure why a modern keyless safes are not used, without the hassle of keeping or losing a key!
- I asked for two connecting rooms, to stay connected with my young children. Surprisingly, you cannot close the doors between rooms at night for privacy, as they take the keys of the door, and remove the lock knobs when two connecting rooms are joined! When asked to keep the key available, the answer was, you either keep them open or stay closed! You cant have the key!!
- Rooms Air conditioning was not effective at all at such summer times.
- Reception never answers the telephone, especially at night
All-Inclusive family-friendly resort, situated on a private sandy beach in the Bay of Gümbet, four kilometres from Bodrum …More
"Lovely staff and good food are the best qualities."
A room with a sea view or in the garden area near to the pool is the most desirable and certainly worth paying extra for. It's quieter, more attractive and convenient except for wifi which was best in the lobby. The adult pool is quite charming, grassy and pleasant to be around. The other pool has dance music and water sports so great for the teens..
Plenty to do with a town, bars and beach access close by. Bodrum is 10 mins away and worth a visit as is a boat trip to local beaches. Great all inclusive holiday for the family not to be disappointed.
I felt that the environment was too unhealthy, with too many smokers outside which affected my breathing. I had to change room several times as it did not suit my specifications, but on the whole the experience staying there was pleasant.
A wildly popular destination for UK holidaymakers, Gumbet's many bars and discos make the nightlife here just as lively as that of nearby Bodrum, just a few kilometers to the east. During the day, Gumbet’s 1-kilometer-long beach offers a wide variety of water sports, including kayaking, parasailing, and windsurfing. The adventurous can take a scuba diving tour of the reefs offshore.
Payments accepted on expedia.co.uk include American Express, Diner's Club International, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron and PayPal.
Flight-inclusive holiday packages and Flight-Plus arrangements created on Expedia.co.uk are financially protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (under Expedia, Inc.'s ATOL number 5788). But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then your booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our general terms and conditions for further details on ATOL or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
For the sale of travel insurance Expedia Inc. is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited trading as Allianz Global Assistance which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited's FCA registration number is 311909. FCA authorisation can be checked at the Financial Services register at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/
Expedia, Inc., is not responsible for content on external Web sites.