Search Hotels in Gubbio
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 27 Sep 2019
History buffs enjoy visiting Gubbio though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, churches and parks. Top sights in the city include Piazza Grande and Cathedral of Gubbio.
- There are 107 hotels and other accommodation options in Gubbio
- The closest major airport is in Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio), 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Gubbio
The city's cultural venues include Museo Civico e Pinacoteca Comunale and Museo Cante Gabrielli. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Piazza Grande, Cathedral of Gubbio, and Palazzo dei Consoli. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ranghiasci Park and Gubbio Roman Theatre.
In Perugia, you'll find 107 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Nikis Resort - Amenities at this property include 2 outdoor pools and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Castello di Baccaresca - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this country house. Amenities at this country house include a full-service spa and free WiFi.
- Hotel Gattapone - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Arco Etrusco, 19 mi/30.5 km from the city centre, and Cathedral of Saint Lorenzo, which is 19.1 mi/30.8 km away.
Dressing for Gubbio
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Gubbio gets about 34 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C