Visiting Gualdo Tadino
Guests will want to experience the hiking, spas and restaurants in Gualdo Tadino. This city also attracts visitors with its countryside ambiance.
- There are 3 Gualdo Tadino hotels
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio), 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Gualdo Tadino
- Notable landmarks include Piazza Grande, Cathedral of Gubbio, and Eremo delle Carceri
- The countryside and hiking trails highlight the natural beauty, and Parco Dinosauri Le Pietre del Drago, Ranghiasci Park, and Bosco di San Francesco are several places worth visiting
Getting around Gualdo Tadino
Gualdo Tadino has plenty of options for transport. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Gualdo Tadino Station.
Staying in Gualdo Tadino
You may enjoy one of these highly rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Borgo Hotel Le Terre del Verde
- GG8 Restaurant & Hotel
Borgo Hotel Le Terre del Verde, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.8 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Gualdo Tadino
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the nighttime average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Gualdo Tadino gets about 827 millimetres of rain per year