Visitors to Greenville are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and entertainment choices.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Greenville
- The closest major airport is in Montgomery, AL (MGM-Montgomery Regional), 37.6 mi (60.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Greenville
Favourite places to visit in the city include Greenville City Hall, Greenville Country Club and Beeland Park. Additionally, you might want to add Cambrian Ridge to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Greenville. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Greenville - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Comfort Inn Greenville I-65 - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Best Western Greenville Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Greenville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 23°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 1°C at night
- About 1456 millimetres of rain falls on Greenville each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 2°C