Visitors can enjoy all that Camden has to offer including the churches and university setting. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its countryside setting. In Camden, there are 3 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Camden
Favourite places to visit in the city include Old Wilcox County Courthouse, Wilcox City Hall and Munden Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your visit to Camden, you might not be able to find accommodation in the city centre, but there are 6 hotels and other lodging options in the region. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- American Inn is located in the heart of Camden. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Camden can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its comfortable beds.
- Come get Away From it all and Enjoy Life on the Water! is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from central Camden. This 2.5-star hotel in Thomasville features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best View of the Alabama River is 5.6 mi (9 km) from the centre of Camden. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Thomasville can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
Dressing for Camden
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- About 1298 millimetres of rain falls on Camden each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 2°C