Search Hotels in Grahamstown
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors are sure to enjoy all Grahamstown has to offer including its wildlife viewing. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and seafood restaurants. In Grahamstown, there are 26 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Grahamstown
The city's cultural venues include Albany History Museum Complex and Observatory Museum. Notable city landmarks like 1820 Settlers National Monument and Cathedral of St. Michael and St. George might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at African Pride Pumba Private Game Reserve, Lalibela Game Reserve and Egazini Park.
As you start planning your visit to Grahamstown, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city centre but you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Kwandwe Private Game Reserve is located 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from the heart of Grahamstown. This 4-star lodge in Grahamstown features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
- Pumba Private Game Reserve is 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from central Grahamstown. Guests who stay at this 5-star lodge in Grahamstown can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with a private plunge pool. Our customers like its helpful staff and location.
- Lalibela Game Reserve is 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the centre of Grahamstown. This 4-star lodge in Grahamstown features 4 outdoor pools, 3 restaurants and free parking.
Dressing for Grahamstown
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 15°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and night-time averages of 13°C
- Grahamstown gets about 540.80 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 9°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Grahamstown?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Grahamstown, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Grahamstown?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Grahamstown?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Grahamstown?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Grahamstown?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Grahamstown?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Grahamstown?
Grahamstown Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Grahamstown by Star Rating
- Accommodation near Grahamstown Attractions
- More accommodation types in Grahamstown
- Choose Your Grahamstown Hotel Style
- Search Grahamstown Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Grahamstown
- Hotels Near Grahamstown, Eastern Cape
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends