Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: St. Lucia
Visiting St. Lucia
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to St. Lucia, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the wildlife, safaris and beaches. Welcoming and walkable, this city will also delight visitors with its whale watching, hiking and horseback riding.
- There are 31 St. Lucia hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas August is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Richards Bay (RCB), 31.8 mi (51.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around St. Lucia
- Going on safari, horseback riding and taking an ecotour are top activities, whereas sights to visit include Themba's Birding & Eco-tours
- The wildlife, beaches and hiking trails provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are St. Lucia Estuary Beach, St. Lucia Wetland Heritage Park and Estuary, and Crocodile Centre St Lucia
Staying in St. Lucia
With 37 hotels and other accommodation options in St. Lucia, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 6 apartments ranging from GBP 60 to GBP 63 per night.Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may appreciate these traveler-recommended, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- St. Lucia Wetlands Guest House
- Serene-estate Boutique Guesthouse
St. Lucia Wetlands Guest House, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Serene-estate Boutique Guesthouse has a 4.9 rating by guests.
Dressing for St. Lucia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 12°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, while the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 2°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and nighttime averages of 10°C
- About 33 millimetres of rain falls on St. Lucia each year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in St. Lucia?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in St. Lucia, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in St. Lucia?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to St. Lucia?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to St. Lucia?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in St. Lucia?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in St. Lucia?
What's the best luxury place to stay in St. Lucia?
What are some accommodation options with pools in St. Lucia?
St. Lucia Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in St. Lucia by Star Rating
- Hotels near St. Lucia Airports
- Accommodation near St. Lucia Attractions
- More accommodation types in St. Lucia
- Choose Your St. Lucia Hotel Style
- Search St. Lucia Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in St. Lucia
- Hotels Near St. Lucia, KwaZulu-Natal
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends