Search Paterson Hotels, Eastern Cape
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 19 Dec 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 6 Jan 2020
Pocket Guide: Paterson
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Paterson, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the restaurants and parks. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- There are 7 Paterson hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Port Elizabeth (PLZ), 43.4 mi (69.9 km) from the city centre
Staying in Paterson
With 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Paterson, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 7 lodges ranging from GBP 247 to GBP 686 per night.Searching for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may enjoy these highly rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- Hlosi Game Lodge
- Bukela Game Lodge
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Bukela Game Lodge with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Hlosi Game Lodge has a 5 rating by guests.
Dressing for Paterson
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 15°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, while the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and nighttime averages of 13°C
- Paterson gets about 17 millimetres of rain per year