Search Hotels in Grado Historic Centre
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Grado Historic Centre hotel prices
Pocket Guide: Grado Historic Centre
Visiting Grado Historic Centre
Guests will want to experience the spas, restaurants and beaches in Grado Historic Centre. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its cycling, bars and monuments.
- There are 13 Grado Historic Centre hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia), 11 mi (17.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Grado Historic Centre
- Top activities include a marina and cycling, whereas Cantieri Marina, Port of Savudrija, and Piran Harbour are great sights to visit
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable, and landmarks include Basilica of Sant'Eufemia, Aquarium, and Sanctuary of Barbana
- The beaches and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and La Spiaggia di Snoopy, Doggy Beach, and Baia di Sistiana are several places worth visiting
Getting around Grado Historic Centre
Grado Historic Centre has plenty of options for transport. You can explore your options for water transport at the marina.
Staying in Grado Historic Centre
With 19 hotels and other accommodation options in Grado, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 9 hotels ranging from GBP 62 to GBP 174 per night.
For trips with large groups, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like Grand Hotel Astoria.You may enjoy one of these traveller-recommended, small-scale inns and unique properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Residence Hotel Hungaria
- Laguna Palace Hotel
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Residence Hotel Hungaria with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Laguna Palace Hotel and Grand Hotel Astoria are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Grado Historic Centre
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the nighttime average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Grado Historic Centre gets about 42 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Grado Historic Centre?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Grado Historic Centre, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Grado Historic Centre?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Grado Historic Centre?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Grado Historic Centre?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Grado Historic Centre?
What's the best accommodation in Grado Historic Centre to be near historical sites?
Grado Historic Centre Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Grado Historic Centre by Star Rating
- Hotels near Grado Historic Centre Airports
- Accommodation near Grado Historic Centre Attractions
- More accommodation types in Grado Historic Centre
- Choose Your Grado Historic Centre Hotel Style
- Search Grado Historic Centre Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Grado Historic Centre
- Hotels Near Grado Historic Centre, Grado
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends