Guests are sure to enjoy the parks and monuments in Geraardsbergen. This city also attracts visitors with its lakefront ambiance.
- There are 4 Geraardsbergen hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National), 26.6 mi (42.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Geraardsbergen
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable, and landmarks include Wall of Geraardsbergen, Manneken Pis Statue, and Old City Hall
- The lakes and parks highlight the natural beauty, and Provinciaal Domein de Gavers, Liedts Castle, and Malander Park are several places worth visiting
Getting around Geraardsbergen
There are many transport options in Geraardsbergen. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Geraardsbergen Viane-Moerbeke Station.
Dressing for Geraardsbergen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Geraardsbergen is 29 millimetres