Book your room at The Royal Inn Regent
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with full-service spa and restaurant
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated in Gera, this hotel is within 20 mi (32 km) of Blankenhain Castle, Bismarck-Hain, and West Saxon Textile Museum. Badewelt Waikiki Water Park and Sommerpalais are also within 20 mi (32 km).
Along with a full-service spa, this hotel has a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a sauna, and WiFi in public areas.
All 102 rooms offer WiFi, refrigerators, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Minibars, room service, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Royal Inn RegentSchuelerstr. 22 Gera TH 07545
In addition to a full-service spa, The Royal Inn Regent features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities measuring 2174 square feet (202 square meters) include a meeting room. This Gera hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Spa services on site
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 102
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 3
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 202
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Conference space size (feet) - 2174
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 9.6 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 9.6 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Wirtshaus - This restaurant specializes in German cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include manicures and pedicures.
- Manicures and pedicures
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8.00 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The city imposes an accommodation tax (Übernachtungssteuer) of EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11.50 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9.6 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 9.6 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 6.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20.00
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 29.00 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 5.00 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Royal Inn Regent
- Royal Inn Regent Gera
- Royal Regent Gera
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.