Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Futtsu, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the mountains, art and museums. This city also attracts visitors with its parks.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 22.7 mi (36.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Futtsu
- Art and museums are well-known in the area, and attractions include Kanaya Base, Futtsu Umetate Memorial Museum, Kanto, Asia, and Tepco New Energy Park
- The mountains and parks highlight the natural beauty, and Mount Nokogiri, Kanaya Ocean Park, and Futtsu Park, Kanto, Asia are several places worth visiting
Getting around Futtsu
There are plenty of options for getting around Futtsu. If you're looking to travel outside of the area, take a train from Chiba Kazusa-Minato Station, Chiba Sanukimachi Station or Chiba Takeoka Station.
Dressing for Futtsu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Futtsu is 1159 millimetres