Search Hotels in Furano
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Furano are sure to enjoy the skiing and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and coffee shops. A top sight in the city is Furano Ski Resort.
- You'll find 102 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Asahikawa
- The closest major airport is in Asahikawa (AKJ), 26.8 mi (43.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Furano
Notable city landmarks like Furano Shrine and Goro's Stone House might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountains and such places to visit as Asahigaoka Sogotoshi Park and Garden of Wind. Skiing is one of the top activities, while Campana Rokkatei, Furano Golf Course and Furano Ski Resort are favourite sights to visit.
Dressing for Furano
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 7°C and the night-time average to be -9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -7°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Furano is 35 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -8°C