Search Hotels in Foz do Iguacu
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Aug 2018
Reviewed on 27 Sep 2019
Visiting Foz do Iguacu
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Foz do Iguacu, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful waterfalls and local tours. Top sights in the city include Bird Park, Parque Nacional do Iguacu and Itaipu Dam.
- There are 204 hotels and other accommodation options in Foz do Iguacu
- The closest major airport is in Iguassu Falls (IGU-Foz do Iguacu Intl.), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Iguazu (IGR-Cataratas del Iguazu Intl.), 11 mi (17.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Foz do Iguacu
Cultural venues in the city include Dreamland Wax Museum, Bottega Churrascaria Show and Rafain Churrascaria Show. Families come for attractions such as Bird Park, Lake Itaipu Thermal Water Park and Acquamania. The city is notable for landmarks like Itaipu Dam, Three Borders Mark and Buddhist Temple.
In Puerto Iguazú, you can choose from 204 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Belmond Hotel das Cataratas - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with a free stocked minibar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and helpful staff.
- Viale Tower Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Foz do Iguacu City Centre can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Resort Wish Foz do Iguaçu - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with in-room LED TVs. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Other top sights in Foz do Iguacu include Parque Nacional do Iguacu and Cataratas Avenue. Popular places to visit outside the city include Iguazu Falls, located 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Iguacu Falls, which is 9.2 mi (14.9 km) away.
Getting around Foz do Iguacu
Make your way to Urban Transport Terminal for metro transport. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Foz do Iguacu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 12°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and night-time averages of 17°C
- About 1402 millimetres of rain falls on Foz do Iguacu each year
- Usually December and January are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 13°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Foz do Iguacu?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Foz do Iguacu, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Foz do Iguacu?
What's the best hotel for families in Foz do Iguacu?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Foz do Iguacu?
What is the top LGBTQ-friendly hotel in Foz do Iguacu?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Foz do Iguacu?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Foz do Iguacu?
What's the best high-end hotel in Foz do Iguacu?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Foz do Iguacu?
Foz do Iguacu Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Foz do Iguacu by Star Rating
- Hotels near Foz do Iguacu Airports
- Areas of Foz do Iguacu
- Accommodation near Foz do Iguacu Attractions
- More accommodation types in Foz do Iguacu
- Choose Your Foz do Iguacu Hotel Style
- Search Foz do Iguacu Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Foz do Iguacu
- Hotels Near Foz do Iguacu, South Region
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends