Overview of MH Florence Hotel & Spa
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Double Room Single Use
Superior Double Room, Balcony
Family Double Room
Double Room, Accessible
About this area
Located in Florence's Santa Maria Novella neighbourhood, MH Florence Hotel & Spa is in the city centre and near a train station. Palazzo Vecchio and Uffizi Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore and Piazza del Duomo. Boboli Gardens and Florence Botanical Gardens are also worth visiting.Visit our Florence travel guide
- Fortezza da Basso - 6 min walk
- Basilica of Santa Maria Novella - 10 min walk
- Medici Chapels - 11 min walk
- San Lorenzo Church - 14 min walk
- Piazza della Repubblica - 16 min walk
- Florence Santa Maria Novella Station - 6 min walk
- Florence-Cascine Station - 17 min walk
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 26 min drive
- Il Portale - 3 min walk
- Bar Maja - 3 min walk
- Haveli Indian Restaurant - 3 min walk
- I 4 Amici - 4 min walk
- Trattoria dall'Oste - 4 min walk
About this property
MH Florence Hotel & Spa
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.90 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The spa area really tiny, and it’s located at the basement level, the elevator that opens to the so called spa area has a strong mildew smell and sewer stench, I don’t think it should be called a hotel and spa, there’s only one person (who’s also the only masseuse) in charge of the spa. Besides the spa portion, everything else is great, the room, cleanliness, the breakfast , the front desk are all great. Just felt pretty disappointed when we saw how the so called spa area was set up.