Overview of AdAstra Suites
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Premium Double Room, Annex Building (in the garden)
Deluxe Double Room, 1 King Bed, Garden View
Exclusive Double Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
AdAstra Suites is located in Florence's Oltrarno neighbourhood. Uffizi Gallery and Palazzo Vecchio are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Pitti Palace and Ponte Vecchio. Boboli Gardens and Rose Garden are also worth visiting.
- Pitti Palace - 6 min walk
- Boboli Gardens - 8 min walk
- Ponte Vecchio - 10 min walk
- Piazza della Signoria - 14 min walk
- Uffizi Gallery - 14 min walk
- Florence-Cascine Station - 5 min drive
- Florence Santa Maria Novella Station - 18 min walk
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 29 min drive
- Pane Amore e Fantasia - 1 min walk
- Caffé Mi Piace - 1 min walk
- Tabacchi - 1 min walk
- Trattoria Diladdarno 108r - 1 min walk
- IL Chico Di Caffé - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.90 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.